Approx. 60,000 / Unit
Get Latest Price
|Number Of Channels||12 Channels|
|CMRR||>60 dB, >100 dB(add filter)|
|Frequency Response||0.05Hz ~ 150Hz (-3dB~+0.4dB)|
|Time Constant||More Than Or Equal To 3.2 s|
|Calibration Voltage||1 mV|
|Input Circuit Current||Less Than Or Equal To 50 nA|
|Input Impedance||More Than Or Equal To 50 mOhm|
|Paper Size||210 mm(W) x 20 m(L)|
|Sampling Frequency||1000 Hz|
|Voltage||100 V~240 V|
|Working Mode||Continuous Working|
|Working Temperature||5-40 DegreeC|
|Working Relative Humidity||25%~95%(Non-condensing)|
|Working Atmospheric Pressure||700 hPa~1060 hPa|
|Transport And Storage Temperature||-40 To +55 DegreeC|
|Transport And Storage Atmospheric pressure||500 hPa~1060 hPa|
|Dimension||340 mm(L) x 320 mm(W) x 85 mm(H)|
ECG 1200G is an electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal simultaneously and print ECG waveform with thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, AC/DC, selecting rhythm lead, printing the trend chart and histogram of P-R interval, case database management.Function:
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
- Multiply printing modes and formats, including auto 12x1, auto 6x2+1, auto 6x2+1_H, auto 6x2, auto 6x2_H, auto 3x4+1, auto 3x4+2, rhythm 12, rhythm 10, rhythm 8, rhythm 6, manual, etc. Trend chart and histogram of P-R interval can be printed, waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with time print function, which meets different requirements.
- Paper speed: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s.
- With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Built-in memory stores up to 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistic.
- Multi-language(Turkish, French, Chinese, English, German, Kazakstan, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Ukrainian) interface and report.
- In optimal DC state, up to 10-hour standby time, continuous print more than 3-hour, record up to 300 ECG waveform(commonly, it is 3s case), which meets the requirements of visiting a patient at home and body examination.
- Input mode: floating and defibrillation protection
- CMRR: >60dB, >100dB(add filter)
- Patient leak current: <10µA
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV ±5%, standard sensitivity: 10mm/mV±2%
- Noise level: ≤15µVp-p
- Safety classification: class I, type CF and defibrillation-proof applied part
- Recording mode: thermal printing system
- EMG interference filter: 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- Power frequency filter: AC 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)
- Paper speed:- Auto: 25, 50mm/s, ±5%; Rhythm: 25, 50mm/s, ±5%; Manual: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50mm/s, ±5%
- Auto record: set record according to auto record format and mode, automatically switching leads, measuring and analyzing.
- Rhythm record: set record according to rhythm record format and mode, automatically measuring and analyzing.
- Manual record: set record according to record format, manually switching leads.
- Measurement parameters: HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1)
- Battery Power supply: DC: 14.8V/3500mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Fuse specification: two AC time lag fuse(5×20mm), T1.6AL250V
- A lead cable
- A limb electrode
- A chest electrode
- A thermal recording paper
- A power cord
- An earth wire
- A user manual